Make online transactions comfortable and secure
More security for your customers
atms offers you state-of-the-art SMS-based two-factor authentication, as widely implemented today by banks, the public sector, online platforms and apps.
How the mobileTAN system works
1. In order to complete a transaction or registration, a mobileTAN is requested online.
2. A multi-digit PIN code is sent to the customer's mobile phone by SMS.
3. The mTAN is then entered online - and the transaction or registration is complete.
mobileTAN solutions are particularly secure, because:
- the mTAN is generated specific to the transaction in question and can therefore only be used for this.
- in addition to requiring a user name and password for the on-line access, the customer needs to use the mobile phone registered for the purpose also ("two-factor authentication").
- the mTAN automatically becomes invalid after a certain time and in addition transaction information is sent to the customer.
The benefits of using atms
High level of protection against banking Trojans
No additional costs for apps or hardware
Personal support from our experienced experts
Highest level of availability and reliability
Easy-to-use system for your customers
Simple to integrate the SMS interface with your own systems
mTAN is ideal for your company if you:
- would like to offer your customers modern customer service when registering online.
- want to make on-line transactions as simple and secure as possible.
- want to transfer transaction numbers in a secure way.
- want to verify users safely and easily.
What our happy customers say
"The cooperation with atms has been working very well for years and ensures excellent operational quality for our customers."
Johann Wimmer, Head of Central Institutions and Financial Services Raiffeisen Informatik GmbH
"Not only did we save costs with the SMS solution from atms, we also reduced the error rate due to the reliable technical realization."
Michael Butz, Managing Director at A-Trust
"The mobile TAN transaction via atms works perfectly and - most important of all - completely trouble-free."
Daniel Mayr, Authorized signatory and Head of EDP & Organization at DenizBank AG