Stay close to your customers
Create trust through local presence
By using a geographic telephone number, you convey an impression of local proximity to your customers and business partners. Using local tariffs, callers can call your company inexpensively. Whether it is Klagenfurt, London or Singapore – we can provide landline numbers for 95 countries and over 4,200 towns.
- What differentiates atms from other telephone number providers?
In contrast to other providers, atms is a network operator that specialises in service phone numbers and can demonstrate a wealth of experience in this area. Currently, atms supports more than 18,000 service phone numbers for customers worldwide.
Our telephone network which has been developed especially for service numbers has been particularly optimised to ensure high network quality and failsafe performance. The atms specialists will be pleased to answer all your questions regarding your service number and can point to numerous reference projects. If your telephone connection should develop a fault, you can reach us round the clock to redirect your calls to alternative destinations.
Geo number - Your customers can reach you at low cost
- Offer your customers a simple, transparent and cost-effective contact option with a geo number.
- Make your locations easier to reach locally and provide customer proximity.
- Use intelligent routing options to retain complete control of your customer service.
- Stay in compliance with the EU Consumer Rights Directive.
The benefits of a geographic number at atms
DIFFERENT APPLICATION FIELDS
- Central contact number for your company or your locations
- Order, information or support hotlines
- In-dialling numbers for telephone conferences or calling card platforms
MANY COUNTRIES AND CITIES
- Available worldwide in 95 countries and over 4,200 cities
- For Austria with company locations in Vienna, St. Pölten, Linz, Graz, Salzburg, Klagenfurt, Innsbruck, Dornbirn
- 05 or 0720 numbers also possible
NUMBER WITH ADDED VALUE
- Individual routing options
- Junk call protection and blacklisting
- Virtual voice mailbox (Voice to eMail)
- Customised announcements
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
What our happy customers say
“The new telephone concept allows us to provide optimal support to our customers across the globe. Our cooperation with atms couldn’t be better.”
Markus Bacher, Team Lead Support at Vexcel Imaging
“Geo numbers enable companies to instantly provide high quality customer care. For fast growing start-ups like us, this meets our needs perfectly.”
Ferdinand Dietrich, CMO StoreMe GmbH
“The enhanced routing functions in atms’ smart network ideally complemented our solution for the customer, and the system is specially tailored to the needs of small and medium-sized companies.”
Reinhard Hable, Managing Director NFON GmbH
“The professional telephone system enables us to offer our customers top-quality service – and that at a reasonable price with total flexibility."
Simon Schmitz, Co-Founder & CEO aWATTar