Call center ACD
More flexibility for your customer service
The digitalised call center – low investment, maximum customer support
Do your customers want better and quicker service without spending minutes waiting in the call centre queue? Satisfy this understandable request! Move your customer support to the cloud and ensure more customer satisfaction by doing so.
Whilst geographically fixed call centre solutions quickly reach their limits at peak times, Cloud ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) offers all the advantages of digitalised customer service. If you wish, with the latest VoIP technology.
The advantages of atms Call center ACD for Inbound and Outbound
Network several call centre locations permanently or temporarily
Increase your reachability for your customers
Flexibly integrate additional workers and smartphones
Optimally use the capacity of your call centre
Benefit from the latest VoIP technology
Expand existing systems to include useful functions
Top features of the Call center ACD from atms
- Intelligent call management with VIP prioritization, skill-based routing
- IVR menu, voicemail
- Busy lamp field function
- Agent status
- Convenient click-2-dial function
- Call recording (opt in, opt out, permanent)
- Guided transfer
- CRM integration
Call center ACD in practice
- Upset customers who, after spending minutes waiting on the phone and then hanging up in frustration, are now a thing of the past - digital call distribution makes it possible!
- At peak times when your call centre agents are unable to take all customer calls immediately, these will be automatically captured by the atms Network ACD and distributed to additional workers.
- These field service workers and homeworkers log into your telephone system from a landline or mobile network using a PIN code and are immediately available for your customers’ queries.
- Not only does this relieve the core team, it also makes your customers more satisfied at the same time.
What our happy customers say
“As a result of the comprehensive services of atms Network ACD, it was possible to support and improve telephone customer service quickly and simply without any hardware investment.”
Alexander Ruzicka, Senior IT Manager Microsoft Austria
“The professional telephone system enables us to offer our customers top-quality service – and that at a reasonable price with total flexibility."
Simon Schmitz, Co-Founder & CEO aWATTar
“With the solution from atms, we can now control the capacity of our call centre. Now we are equipped for particularly high levels of incoming calls and a reliable service partner for our customers.”
Markus Kugler, Managing Director & Owner TEL24 GmbH
Why you should choose the Call center ACD from atms
- No additional hardware investment
- No technical maintenance on site and therefore no expensive maintenance agreements
- Fail-safe hosting and automatic updates
- Independent of landline and mobile network operators
- Can be combined with service phone numbers in 135 countries
- Usable with existing end devices or as softphone (VoIP) for Windows/MAC computers
- Automatic overflow scenarios for peak loads
- Time and location controlled routings (e.g. as a customisable on-call solution)
- Comprehensive reporting and monitoring to optimise your call centre